Vladimir Nepevny documentary filmmaker
"Dreams about Alfeoni"
- film about legendary artist and animator Alexandre Alexeieff.
- FIFA (Festival international du film sur l'art, Montreal), "Message to man" (Saint-Petersburg), Cineme (Chicago International Animation Festival), nomination «Emmy», nomination "Lavr".
"All the Vertovs"
- about legendary documentary filmmaker Dziga Vertov and his brothers - Mikhail Kaufman and Boris Kaufman.
- Locarno International Film Festival, Trieste film festival, Pardenone silent film festival, nomination "Lavr".
- about soviet film directors Georgi and Sergei Vasilyev.
- about legendary director Kira Muratova.
- "Message to man" (Saint-Petersburg) special prize of jury, Arsenal (Riga), goEast (Wiesbaden), "Kinotavr" (Sochi)
- about free jazz pianist, composer Sergey Kuryokhin.
- "Message to man" (Saint-Petersburg), "Kinotavr" (Sochi)
- DOC Leipzig, INPUT-2005 (San-Francisco), "Kinoshok" (Anapa)
«Aleksandr Volodin. Gloomy maraphon»
- about Russian playwright, screenwriter and poet Aleksandr Volodin.
- Golden buben (Hanti-Mansiysk), prize for the best screenplay.
"Ilya+Marusya. Letters about the love"
- about Ilya Ilf and Marusya Tarasenko
- FIFA (Festival international du film sur l'art, Montreal), Docu.arts (Berlin), Point of view (Pamplona)
- about Soviet author and satirist Mikhail Zoshchenko.
- FIFA (Festival international du film sur l'art, Montreal)
- Guangzhou International Documentary Film Festival
"Viktor Shklovsky and Roman Jakobson. Life as a Novel"
- about Soviet literary theorist, writer Viktor Shklovsky and Russian-American linguist and literary theorist Roman Jakobson.
- "Message to man" (Saint-Petersburg), prize for the best screenplay
"Anna Akhmatova and Arthur Lourie. Words and music"
- about Russian poet Anna Akhmatova and composer Arthur Lourié.
- about Russian poet Victor Sosnora.
- National documentary festival "Russia" (Yekaterinburg), prize of critics and journalists, prize of Russian filmarchive; "Siberia" (Omsk), People's Choice Award; "Literature and Cinema" (Gatchina), special prize "For originality of cinematic language".
"Who needs it" (short fiction)
- the film is based on the play by Ludmila Petrushevskaya, famous russian writer. .
- Tarkovsky-fest (Ivanovo), Ural film fest (Yekaterinburg), Short de point (Bucharest), Kinoshok film fest (Anapa)
- Kinoproba (Yekaterinburg)
"GESLO. The “disappeared” expedition"
- "Man and sea" (Vladivostok), Grand prize in nomination "Sea history of Russia", "Russia" National documentary festival (Yekaterinburg), "Arctic open" (Archangelsk), special prize "for an honest view of history"
"Gayvoronsky: Passing Moments"
- "Message to man" (Saint-Petersburg), Pärnu International Documentary and Science Film Festival, Saratov Sufferings Documentary Drama Film Festival (Saratov)
"Family ties" (short)
- Tallinn Black Nights film festival, Concorto Film Festival, Italy.
- Moscow International Film Festival, Asolo Art Film Festival, Italy; "Stalker" (Moscow), "The Window to Europe" (Viborg), On Art (Poland), "Arctic open" (Archangelsk)
- Moscow International Film Festival, "Arctic open" (Archangelsk), Saratov Sufferings Documentary Drama Film Festival (Saratov)